All papers should be prepared in LaTeX and the PDF file of the paper should be sent to the editorial office only through the electronic submission via jmmrc.uk.ac.ir. The author(s) may suggest an appropriate Editor and reviewers to review their manuscripts. If the author cannot determine an appropriate editor, they may suggest an editor-in-chief. Manuscripts under consideration for the journal should not be published or submitted for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts written in English should be typeset according to the following format in order:
Ensure that the following items are present
One author has been designated as the corresponding author with contact details:
All necessary files have been uploaded, and contain
It should also be noted that this journal uses the system of matching scientific articles to confirm the absence of plagiarism in the submitted articles. Articles will also be reviewed with Plagiarism Detection Software before acceptance.
- Address all points raised by the editor and reviewers and upload the file of response to the referee's comment.
- Please upload your paper along with all tables and figures in a single PDF file. Please don’t upload them in separate files.
- Please add "R1" in the title of the revised version file, when uploading the first revised version file, same for R2, R3.
- For your paper to be proceeded in the peer review process, please upload the name, email, and affiliation of at least five reviewers from different countries at the time of submission. Please do not leave any fields blank as they are all compulsory ones.
- Authors are responsible for the proper formatting of accepted manuscripts by using the Style file of the JMMRC (Word files (*.doc) are not accepted).
Conflict of interest
All authors are requested to disclose any actual or potential conflict of interest including any financial, personal or other relationships with other people or organizations within three years of beginning the submitted work that could inappropriately influence, or be perceived to influence, their work.
Submission declaration and verification
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis or as an electronic preprint, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere), that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and that, if accepted, it will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, including electronically without the written consent of the copyright holder.
Changes to authorship
Please be advised that, as per journal policy, we are unable to make changes to the author list and corresponding author once a paper has been accepted for publication. Please ensure that the authorship of your paper is correct when submitting your manuscript to the JMMR, as no amendments can be made after acceptance.
Submission of a manuscript implies that:
1) The work described has not been published before (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis).
2) It is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
3) Its publication has been approved by all co-authors, if any, as well as by the responsible authorities at the institute where the work has been carried out.
4) Authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher, if and when their manuscript is accepted for publication.
5) The manuscript will not be published elsewhere.
Role of the funding source
You are requested to identify (in Acknowledgement) who provided financial support for the conduct of the research and/or preparation of the article and to briefly describe the role of the sponsor(s), if any, in study design; in the collection, analysis and interpretation of data; in the writing of the report; and in the decision to submit the article for publication. If the funding source(s) had no such involvement then this should be stated.
Please write your text in good English (American or British usage is accepted, but not a mixture of these). Authors who feel their English language manuscript may require editing to eliminate possible grammatical or spelling errors and to conform to correct scientific English may wish to use the English Language Editing service available from the journal. For more information, please contact to Managing Editor.
Proofs and Reprints
Page proofs will be sent to the corresponding author to be checked for typesetting and editing. There are no page charges.